NEW SAILS FOR THE NATIONALS

Home Forums General NEW SAILS FOR THE NATIONALS

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Tony T 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Tony T
    Participant

I have been in communication with Hydes this week and they are busier than they can ever remember!!! They are expanding their loft in Cebu which will increase their capacity by around 33% but this will not help shorten lead times for some time.

In the meantime if you need new sails for the Nationals and want to get the sea freight price you need to order in in the next week so that your sails arrive in the container that docks in the UK in July. Air freight is still fine but current production lead time as of today is June 16th so please get your orders in soon to avoid disappointment!

To order sails with the NFA discount for members go to the sails page on this website and follow the instructions at the bottom of the page. Please note payment must be made into the NFA account before I can process the order.

Tony Thresher NFA Sails Rep.

Tony T
    Participant

Latest update from Hydes for those who want new sails for Nationals is you need to get your order in by 1st July for air freight delivery week ending 4th August.

“We have had a really busy autumn / winter that also spilled into the spring. We were anticipating a slow down around now but the orders are holding up and continuing to arrive at a high rate. Our lead time is currently 25th August 2017 for production now after the arrival of some recent large orders.

But we do appreciate the Nationals are on the 12th August. I have agreed with production we will be able to air freight any orders required to the UK on the 28th July 2017 (Delivery week ending 4th August 2017) if they are placed by the 1st July 2017.”

Go to sails page on this site to see prices and how to order your discounted sails through the NFA.

Tony Thresher

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.